Team Dirt, a Chapter of IMBA, is dedicated to the stewardship of sustainable,multiple-use, and purpose built trails,
to preserve access for mountain bikers through advocacy and education, and to promote responsible trail use.
Team Dirt is a nonprofit, volunteer organization that works in conjunction with the BLM, Starker Forests, OSU College of Forestry, the USFS and other land managers to build and maintain trails throughout Benton County.
The questions for you are:
- Do you like to ride your Mountain bike?
- Do you want trails of all ability levels for mountain bike use in Benton County including easy, intermediate and advanced trails?
- Do you want to improve existing resources for the long term benefit of the mountain biking community that Trail Runners and Hikers can enjoy also?
- Do you want to increase the confidence of our youth through mountain biking?
- Do you want safer trails that are both challenging and fun for all recreational users?
If you answered “yes” to any of those questions, consider joining Team Dirt to help make those changes in our community.
Mountain biking is a safe and fun experience for the whole family and Team Dirt is dedicated to elevating the experience of mountain biking in Benton County and we hope you will join us.
Becoming a member of Team Dirt is as easy as getting or renewing your individual or family IMBA Team Dirt membership.
Check out our Calendar, and meet up with us at our next event.
Join our Facebook Group and our open Google Group (email list) to meet up with local riders and racers, and discuss upcoming events and local trail issues.
Make a tax-deductible donation to firstname.lastname@example.org !
Or contact us directly with questions.
New Trail Springboard at Alsea Falls. Over 500 hrs have been contributed to this project in 2013. More to come in 2014. Click this photo to learn more about the Alsea Falls area