Perhaps the best way to contribute to Team Dirt is to join, as membership is a great way to show the local land managers how much support the team has from the community.
You can also make tax deductible donations via our PayPal account here:
Want to help but don’t have money to donate?
There are as many ways to contribute as you can imagine. The key is to find something about which you are passionate.
- Sign up for trail work
- Help one of our key projects
- Donate money (we are a non-profit)
- Donate food (build parties)
- Donate equipment, services, materials, you-name-it
Volunteer, many opportunities
- grant writing
- organizing social events
- helping with kids’ skills clinics
- graphic design
- help at mudslinger events and it gives money to TeamDirt at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
And much, much more. If you have a passion that you think might be of service, please contact email@example.com. We greatly appreciate any and all offers of assistance.
You can, of course, mail donations to:
922 NE Circle Blvd, STE 160
Corvallis OR 97330
And our Tax ID is: 45-5199840